Ecofan ™ 6 Blades Stove Fan
Without a Log Burner Fan, you are in danger of wasting a lot of the warm air produced by your wood-burning stove or multi-fuel stove.
Ecofan ™ 6 Blades Stove Fan is a must-have wood stove fan during this winter.
Wood Burning Stove Fan with a range of working temperature is approximate: 140 ° F / 60 ° C ~ 662 ° F / 350 ° C, the higher the temperature, the faster it starts to spin. Attention: the temperature cannot be over 662 ° F when using the stove fan.
- 6 Blades Fireplace Fan The new upgraded wood stove fan spins up to 1300RPM with a wind speed of 2.8M/S. Produces more warm air than the old version, circulating at approximately 230CFM. Brings you infinite warmth in the winter!
- No Power Required Still struggling with expensive electric bills? Our fireplace fan is powered by heat. The wood pellet fan converts heat to electricity through a heat conductor plate at the bottom for rotation. And the fireplace fan will automatically adjust the rotation speed with the temperature of the surface of the stove.
- Silent Stove Fan Quietness is essential for a comfortable night's sleep! The noise of the silent heat-powered wood stove fan is less than 25db, you don't even know where the fan is, but you still feel warm. You can enjoy the warm air in a quiet and comfortable environment.
- Heat powered - no batteries or electricity required.
- Efficiently circulates warm air throughout the room.
- Less consumption, more efficiency.
- Innovative and durable design.
- Silent operation
1 x Ecofan ™ 6 Blades Stove Fan.
For All UK Orders !
100% Satisfaction Or Money Back
Enjoy Our 30-days Guarantee!
24/7 Customer Service
Need help? Our team will gladly help you anytime !